Sunday 25 September 2022

Gurgaon To Nainital Bike Trip

Dear readers, it is the happiest day of my life, because I have just reached Naukuchiatal today. It was a really amazing and joyful journey starting at 05:00 PM. The journey today is 10th of sept 2022 and day is Saturday. I woke up at 3:30 AM today and did all the preparation, took the necessary things as luggage and came to the ground floor of the tower of my society. The ground floor is the parking area where my most beautiful scooty ( Hero Duet) was waiting for me. It was an amazing time for me, I just went down and took the luggage in front of the scooty and pressed the self start switch. It was a super amazing start of my life, then i kept the engine started for a few seconds to warm up the engine and then started moving. 

I am very happy this time, I do not know why I am feeling super today. Slowly Slowly I have reached  Dhaula kuan and I received the call from Vikas, we had the meeting time at 6 AM at sector-62 Noida, but it was 5:45 and I was still at Dhaula Kuwan, therefore he shared one location on whatsapp, then I have navigated to that destination, I have reached at 6:30 to that location of the Noida sector-62, I have observed that nobody was there, they must moved and went ahead from that place, I thought they are waiting to the location…. Then I made a call to Vikash and he shared a new location and I started navigation to that, the new location was 20 kilometers ahead from that place. Finally I met them.

This is the petrol pump of the NH9, we stopped for few min, we were 5 people Vikas, Amit Tiwari, Hemant Bhaiya & Arvind Bhaiya, and we had 3 vehicles, Vikas had his bajaj Avenger 160, Amit has Apache RTR 160 4V and I had Hero Duet Scooty. They were double on their vehicle therefore I have tied their luggage on my scooty. Then we moved from that place and went ahead. I saw a Garh Mukteshwar in the Hapur area, it was the Ganga river and people were taking bath, doing worship… it must be some religious place , I stopped for a few minutes and recorded the video and moved ahead again.

Then we stopped in one restaurant and ate some paratha, we all were hungry, and we all wanted to eat. It is true that we enjoy the taste of the food very well when we are really hungry… we always realize the importance of any kind of stuff.


We missed the kulhar tea here, there was no option here, therefore we decided that we will take kulhar tea ahead somewhere in the way, after few kilometers we reached the “Desi Rasoi” it was somewhere beside of the highway only, we ate something but kulhar tea was missing there as well

It was amazing relaxing here, we finally felt very comfortable and relaxed now, so we were very energetic to hit the destination. Then we started riding towards Nainital, it was almost 71 kilometers from Desi Rasoi. We have started moving in full speed towards Nainital.

After a few hours, we entered an amazing green road, both sides were beautiful forests and super peaceful. I was just observing and feeling the situation & peace.





We have stopped in a maggi point of the mountain road, it was the road side small shop where we all stopped and was trying to relax, I have taken pictures & created few videos including the Instagram reels, seniors took the beer, I also took one sip, I actually denied, because I need to ride, and I do not like to ride after consuming the alcohol. After a few minutes, we started riding towards Nainital.



Finally we crossed many magical destinations. The natural beauties of the places were super amazing. I was riding very slowly, stopping in beautiful places and recording them all.




Finally, I reached Naini lake. It was a super view, saw the clear lake and the tourists surroundings,  everyone was enjoying the environment and enjoying the lake. Most of them from the tourists were the couple, the young couple who must come for their honeymoon or to enjoy quality time with each other. There was a big crowd on the mall road for the shopping. I crossed the crowd and started moving towards the naukuchiatal because we had stayed at that location.

Naini Lake, Nainital


Lotustal, Naukuchiatal, Uttarakhand


Naukuchiatal, Uttarakhand

Hotel Where we stayed in Naukuchiatal

Dear Readers, finally we reached the place known as naukuchiatal, it was almost evening and now we have gone inside the hotel. We all made small snacks and then it was fresh to come outside to view the night of the mountain. It was the super clear moon light, we came to the bank of naukuchiatal, there were many boats , we have been sat on one of the boat, the boat was of the air tube and tied with some iron rode on the bank, therefore there was no chance of going somewhere, we have spend an hours on the boat and discussed the plan of tomorrow, we have viewed the clear sky and tried to keep the moment more memorable. After that we walked on the road and bought cold drinks and soda.

Then we came back to the hotel and enjoyed the dinner. After having the dinner we came again on the road to enjoy the super amazing walk. After that we went to the hotel and slept.








Thanks for reading the blog, please follow the page and share your feedback.

These places are very underrated places, very few people reach these destinations, most of them return from the Nainital, but here you will find the actual peace, and the true life is here only. We the each member of our rider group are the peace lover, and we love the less crowd, and this is the place where we found all these


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nirmit Camp Life & Came back to Gurgaon

D ear readers, You knew that I have reached the Naukuchiatal in my previous blog, As everyone knows that the entire Uttarakhand is the place...