Saturday 4 January 2020

I need "Time" to live happy life

Hi Friends, I am a software engineer working in MNC ( multi national company), i have almost 7 years of working experience, why i am saying like " i need time to live happy life" because i am fed up with my daily life, there is a big reason behind it, i am observing that my life is bounded and feeling like i am tied tightly with some rope, i am surrounded with walls, i am feeling suffocation inside, i really don't like to go office daily as a tight time schedule and someone from office monitor me or handle me, i think i am not the single person around the world who think like this, there are lots of survey who says like approx 70% of IT engineers want to quit their job because they are frustrated or depressed at their working area due to work load and job safety security pressure, but financial need forces to go office and work in such conditions. But it is not that much simple to quit something existing and start something very new from scratch when you have the family load and responsibilities on your shoulder to fulfill the financial need of family members and payment of EMI, current active loan where EMI is going to the bank on a fixed time then we need to maintain sufficient amount in the bank account, in this case it is really impossible to move some other domain and start new things.

Spending quality time with family is difficult
I am living in Gurgaon and my native town is Katihar ( Bihar ), i want to go home on timely basis at least once in a month, but i can't, mostly once in the year i usually visit and maximum twice for one week only in the year, it is really annoying me, it frustrating me and demotivating to live, i usually criticize my life and current situation where i am, i want to go for long holidays but always saving my leaves for home and never going for long holidays... life is not like this... this kind of life i never expected... but it is truth now, i usually think "What most we need in our life ?" Answer to this question is "More Time", "Better Health" and "less money", if our health is very good and we have time to live our dreams and spend with family then we only need less money to survive but if 


Majority of software engineers and private employees are in my category, we are no where in any quadrant of "Robert T. Kiyosaki" ( Author ), we earns money only for paying loan EMI and credit card bill, we always struggles to reduce the debts and monthly expenses but it is never ending process, we are the victim of time and happiness.

From a very long time i decided to write the facts around the society and imaginations which is in my mind, and i thought like it might be the life changing for me, i have published 2 books till date in last 2 years i.e India Tourism and Love Story of an Engineer , but did not get any success on it till now, as a 9 - 12 hours working goat i never getting the time to spend on living my dreams therefore my writing activity is very very slow therefore book is getting years on completing... sometimes i thought to make writing full time but the scenarios i wrote above ( responsibilities and EMI ) stopped me, because making carrier in a very new domain is really a time taking.

I am following many writers, motivational speakers and youtubers who triggers the people to do something excellent in the life for getting success, they always use to spear someone's else or their story to motivate the people, but don't know how it works, it might vary person to person according to their financial and family condition... i want to be financially free so that i can travel every place of India via riding the bike without any problem and issues of financial and i am sure i will do it, currently do not know how it will going to happen but i will make it happen in the coming years.
Life is very very sort, 80% people gets health down on their 45 or 50 years of age, currently young people who starts being financially free at the later age like me on 30 years those people have no time to grow almost 15 or 20 years almost, no body know the health conditions and issues coming on it, Guys ... i think we all should get the goal maximum at the age of 25 years, so that we can spend our time to live the dreams ( travelling, exploring new places, spending time with family, long long holidays etc...).

















At the age of 16-17 at my school time, i was thinking like money is the thing which is really needed for all the things in the life and everything we can earn or buy from money, whatever we want we can buy and bring the stuff near us by money... and it is also not wrong in some extent, but what about peace, what about the dreams and what about the "Time", we cannot bring these three element from money, I need Time at any cost to live my life and to spend with family. As a software engineer my life is completely spoiled and working for others takes my almost all the time from my life. Most of us things this is dead end and we cannot move to other aspect of work to fulfill our dreams, and i am thinking the same currently, but i believe one day i will make the difference... wish me for this...


Believe on your hardwork
I believe on hard work, someone says like "smartwork is always better than hardwork" it's true...! but finding a smart idea to get work done is also passing through the canel of hardwork, therefore hardwork is always remains, whatever we want to achieve we need to work hard and hard for that, "Trust" is the key element which we never need to leave at any moment of life... "Trust Yourself" always. Believe that the things you are doing or planning to do will fulfill your success goal. I Thinking to give the shape of ward to the society, to the world of present, past & future, to the imagination. And it will take the huge research, afford & hard work, "a proper word of a moment only spreads magic around us", in all the extent of the life i need the support of my readers and audience.


I am working on making the habits and discipline perfect in my life, because most of the motivations individual saying this, our habits and disciplines of life makes us whatever we are, and i think it might be required in my life also.

Life is journey and we all are travelling through it, time is the vehicle on which we all are sitting and this is only the vehicle of the world which have the same speed for all the creatures... we cannot increase or decrease it's speed, in this case we need to be organised under this limitation.

You all be the witness of my journey, whatever i will be and i will not be in coming future you all be there to support me.

Please share your comments or suggestions.




Follow me on instagramClick Here ( Instagram Account)

Subscribe my Youtube channel: Click Here ( Youtube Channel)
Facebook account: Click Here ( Facebook Account)
My Books:
    India Tourism: India Tourism EBook
    Love story of an engineer: Love Story of an Engineer Ebook

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nirmit Camp Life & Came back to Gurgaon

D ear readers, You knew that I have reached the Naukuchiatal in my previous blog, As everyone knows that the entire Uttarakhand is the place...