Tuesday 18 February 2020

Riding & Photography

Riding is my latest crush, this crush is happily live inside me, almost 5 months ago ( October-2019) this hobby took birth inside me, i always finding chance to ride my lovely bike i.e "Hero Xpulse 200", i love to ride bike and explore new places now, this hobby only triggers me to be completely financially free so that i can spend more and more time to ride and visit new places.
Actually i wanted to be researcher scientist since my childhood, but i don't know how things have been changed to me, it looks like my life just turned one page of book and i reached to the current position of life in a minutes from childhood. Time is very very fast guys, we always should run with time otherwise we will not have the sufficient time to do our stuff and live dreams, hence better to stay with time. "Living dream is itself a dream..." why i am saying this...? because almost 5% of people are converting their virtual dream into reality.
Click to buy









Our life is too short, we already running with sort of time, therefore we need to work hard as much as possible, i already wrote one blog on this please read it We are travelling via time.
For a rider a bike and their camera is the best friend, capturing the scene is most most important things, therefore below are few products which is more important for a tour lover for photography and film shooting









I have started my ride journey from September-2019, i went Haridwar and Rishikesh from Gurgaon by riding a Hero Duet scooty, it was a wonderful trip, total 626 kilometres i rode the scooty in just 2 days. The complete content is read the post i.e Haridwar Trip ( हरिद्वार यात्रा ), i hope you will all love this travel story.














I am very very excited for the next ride, currently it is in planning phase, currently i do not know where i will go but soon i will go for a ride, stay tuned with me, i will you keep posting for the latest information and will share the detailed information of the trip, please share your suggestions via comments to this post.


Ride start date: 06-June-2020
Finally a day came in my life for the long long ride, it was almost of the 1400 kilometres, i rode my "Hero Xpulse 200" from Gurgaon to Katihar, read full story on Long ride of 1400 KM from GGN to Katihar.



Please share your suggestions via comment.



Follow me on instagram: Click Here ( Instagram Account)

Subscribe my Youtube channel: Click Here ( Youtube Channel)
Facebook account: Click Here ( Facebook Account)
Linkedin Account: Clicke Here ( Linkedin Account)
My Books:
    India Tourism: India Tourism EBook
    Love story of an engineer: Love Story of an Engineer Ebook









No comments:

Post a Comment

Nirmit Camp Life & Came back to Gurgaon

D ear readers, You knew that I have reached the Naukuchiatal in my previous blog, As everyone knows that the entire Uttarakhand is the place...