Friday 29 January 2021

Law of attraction || Power of subconscious mind

 Law of Attraction is working, i personally found that "it is 100% true", i have seen working of it in my life itself, i want to share a beautiful story with you:

Recently a new desire has been flourished in my heart i.e bike riding and touring which i have never faced earlier in my life and such a crazy force inside me, i used to watch the YouTube videos of many riders moto vloggers who travels daily to the remote areas, stranger places, hill stations and were used to doing campaign and exploring everything, i was watching these videos till late nights sometimes till the morning... It was really my toughest time because I cannot miss my office also... and i must need to leave home at 10 AM morning for the office daily... likewise i was not taking proper sleep and rest, it was impacting my work life also.

After a few days I was feeling incomplete and wanted to do the same as moto vloggers, wanted to travel long by bike, and wanted to ride a bike very very fast till a long distance... now the question was i have to buy a bike for all this because i have a scooty currently which is not reliable for long touring, i was watching the YouTube videos for the latest tourer bikes so that i can buy it... i was thinking about the bikes and their ride at every single moment of the time, i completely turned into a crazy man, but due to the lack of money i was not able to buy the bike... "financial issues"... it is really a big issue to fulfill our dreams. It was almost 1 month but it was like year for me, i was completely feeling incomplete, every time i was busy on thinking and visualizing about the bikes and adventurous rides, i was used to search the places where i will visit through bike, i used to search the distance from Gurgaon in google maps and calculating the time to cover the distance, it is too difficult to explain my feelings in the words... I was looking at the sky late at night and thinking about my life and it's boundaries. I was criticizing myself about my life... my 9 hours job which used to bound me and my life under the fixed time rope, it was almost one month while thinking all of these things, watching videos and bikes. Finally i have started visiting the  showrooms... even i was surprised... "why i am going to the showrooms, i do not have the money" but still i was going, i visited to the Royal Enfield showroom, Bajaj's showrooms and hero showrooms, i finalized two bikes ``Royal Enfield Himalayan'' and "Hero Xpulse 200", i was completely tends towards "Hero Xpulse 200", because it was cheap and very very nice bike of this time, i visited almost 4 times in Hero showroom, the salesman was laughing on me, i was also smiling when he was looking to me, i was thinking like "he must think that he only see the bike here and i will not take this bike"... and my financial condition was also like the same... why i was visiting the showrooms i still don't know... something was inside me that particular force always pushes. 

One day i took the test ride of "Hero Xpulse 200" and told the salesman to make this bike ready for me, i will collect it tomorrow... Then I came home and started thinking about the amount... "Big challenge to collect the money", I shared the information with my friends... Fortunately I got the money instantly from my many friends, One friend gave 50K, another 12K, another 10K and the rest of the amount I had in my account... "A great moment of my life, i was fulfilling my desire by borrowing the money from friends, really a great time am having in my life". Finally the bike got delivered to me, it was 13-Oct-2019, beautiful pic of my bike :











I came home with my bike and friends, and I bought sweets and snacks because we did not eat anything in the hurry of getting a bike in the morning. 

Truly, it was like my dreams come true, i was started dreaming to explore the places, i wanted to tour now, but again the same issue came in front of me, i.e money problem, for any kind of tour we need money, and whenever i need to go i will go with my wife because she is also riding tour lover and she loves travelling with me.

Why shared the above story...? The reason behind it is to prove the "Law of attraction", if we are crazy for something or our level of thinking for something is too too toooooo high then that particular thing is yours and nobody can stop you to achieve.

With the same zeal and craziness as I had earlier for my bike now I want "Financial freedom", i do not want to do the 9 to 5 job and don't want to stay under anybody, my dream is something like be independent and time free even in the condition of less money.

There are many people around the world who believe in the law of attraction and continuous thinking, if you don't believe then just try for 10 days, and trust me you will see the changes and definitely you will also find yourself very very close to that particular stuff. 


Currently i am in the first phase of achieving something for my life, i am trying to move from the regular job life to the book author, i have already published 2 books into the kindle, and working on another, and i am following the law of attraction to achieve this goal, guys there is another thing also except the “Law of attraction”, can you guess that ???


That is “The power of subconscious mind”, there is a great book available in the library, believe me it is really a great book, the “Law of attraction” is the great secret of the life and “The power of the subconscious mind” is also a great secret of success, but i think both are almost same thing, because both are related to our mind only and in both case our mind is only releases the frequency to the universe regarding our goals and achievements, and when we continuously thinks something in our mind then our conscious mind sends the signal to the unconscious mind and unconscious mind works 24x7 hours for us for everything whatever we want.

So do not destroy your time on the useless things and with the useless people, work for you and work for the things you wanted to do for your life, because we always run short of time.




Follow me on Instagram: Click Here ( Instagram Account)

Subscribe my YouTube channel: Click Here ( Youtube Channel)

Facebook account: Click Here ( Facebook Account)

LinkedIn Account: Click Here ( Linkedin Account)

My Books:

    India Tourism: India Tourism EBook

    Love story of an engineer: Love Story of an Engineer Ebook


Please provide your comments.

Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nirmit Camp Life & Came back to Gurgaon

D ear readers, You knew that I have reached the Naukuchiatal in my previous blog, As everyone knows that the entire Uttarakhand is the place...